April 16, 2018
Dear Client & Friends,
When you choose to go paperless and stop receiving your Raymond James statements, trade confirmations and account communications by mail, you’ll be doing more than just reducing clutter and saving trees – you can also save money. Beginning May 2018, you can get a $15 account fee credit when you choose online document delivery for accounts subject to any of the following:
· Annual Account Maintenance Fee (charged annually in August)
· Capital Access Fee (waived the first year, then charged annually on the account opening anniversary month)
· Retirement Account Fee (charged annually on the account opening anniversary month)
How to get the credit
If your account is subject to one of the fees above, it can be eligible for the credit if it meets the following criteria:
· You maintain online delivery for all account documents.
· The account contains a minimum of $5,000 in cash or securities on its billing date.
· At least $600 in deposits have been made in the account in the 12 months before the billing date.
How to elect paperless delivery
To elect paperless delivery of all documents, log in to Investor Access, visit the Account Services tab and select “Online viewing only” as the document delivery option for the account.
· Note: If your account meets the criteria and you have already elected paperless delivery of your account documents, you will automatically receive this credit provided you maintain eligibility as outlined above.
· You can receive multiple $15 credits (one per account) if you elect paperless delivery on more than one eligible account.
· Credit(s) will automatically renew and be applied annually if you continue to maintain eligibility.
· It is important that you regularly check your document delivery email address in Investor Access to ensure it is current, valid and spelled correctly.
· For your protection, Raymond James will reset your document delivery elections to all paper if you do not log in to Investor Access for more than six months, or if notifications sent to your email address are returned undeliverable more than once within 30 days. If the account is reset to paper delivery, you will not receive the credit.
· This program does not apply to accounts already receiving fee waivers.
Just imagine – no more paperwork piling up or documents getting lost. Going paperless will mean better organization, greater security and saving money. And if you find that you need something on paper, just print it on demand.
Thank you, as always, for being a valued client. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this in more detail, please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Matt Goodrich Larry Goodrich, CFP
President, Goodrich & Associates, LLC. Vice President, Goodrich & Associates, Inc.
Branch Manager, RJFS Branch Manager, RJFS
Raymond James Financial Services does not accept orders and/or instructions regarding your account by e-mail, voice mail, fax or any alternate method. Transactional details do not supersede normal trade confirmations or statements. E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure or confidential. Raymond James Financial Services reserves the right to monitor all e-mail.
Any information provided in this e-mail has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by Raymond James Financial Services and is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision. Any information provided is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation. Raymond James Financial Services and its employees may own option, rights or warrants to purchase any of the securities mentioned in this email. This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer.