How We Partner with You
An important part of financial and investment planning is evaluating risk tolerance and then establishing an investment strategy. When you choose to partner with Goodrich and Associates, we help you manage and implement your overall financial plan and investment portfolio. Of course, any successful relationship depends upon personal commitment, regular and open communication and informed decision making. Financial planning takes teamwork and it takes participation from both sides.
1. Prepare and maintain an Investment Policy Statement (IPS).
2. Provide you with your risk/return profile.
3. Prudently recommend appropriate investment alternatives.
4. Avoid conflicts of interest.
5. Monitor and review your portfolio in accordance with your IPS.
6. To clearly communicate fees and investment expenses.
1. Be forthcoming about your current financial situation, as well as needs and objectives.
2. Report changes in your financial and personal circumstances in a timely manner to assure recommendations reflect all relevant factors.
3. We will help you to understand all investments have some degree of risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment.
4. To ask any questions or concerns you may have.
Why Work With a Professional Financial Advisor?
Could you plan for your financial future without any help? People do it all the time, but we believe in the power of partnership. By building your team of skilled professionals, you also build a plan that is personalized and flexible. The advantages of teaming up with a financial advisor include:
Understanding Your Concerns
This means getting to know you and your family by gathering information about your current circumstances, future goals, aspirations and concerns.
Identifying Your Financial Goals
Your plan may be as straightforward as saving for retirement or a child’s education. But you may need a more complex solution, like selling your business and using the proceeds to develop a sustainable plan for retirement income and create a legacy for your family.
Assessing Your Tolerance for Risk
We will factor in your investment horizon and assess the types and levels of risk you can afford and with which you’re comfortable.
Collaborating With Your Team
When appropriate, we will work with your CPA, attorney and other professionals to help ensure all aspects of your financial and estate planning are addressed.
Designing and Implementing an Appropriate Investment Strategy
Your financial plan should not be an off-the-rack solution. We have access to in-depth evaluations of hundreds of potential investments and will offer, to the best of our ability, objective, unbiased recommendations based on what’s best for you.
Managing, Monitoring and Adjusting Your Plan as Needed
Financial planning and investment management is an ongoing process that requires periodic review. If it becomes necessary to adjust components of your plan in light of changing circumstances and evolving objectives, together we will make decisions and appropriate adjustments.
Staying Focused on Long-Term Planning
We can help keep you apprised of relevant market developments and help you understand their implications. This helps ensure your financial decisions are based on facts and careful research, rather than emotions and market volatility.